Come and work with us!
Research assistants needed for robotics project
We are looking for a part time, casual, Research Assistants for a robotics project, starting immediately for 10-12 hours per week until June 2022.
Our research project is funded by an international partner, with a goal to investigate personalisation and localisation of service robots. This is a good opportunity for someone with interests in human robot interaction, psychology and/or software engineering. The Research Assistant will provide support to Principal Investigator and postgraduate student.
You must be an independent self-starter.
- undertaking a literature review on service robot personalisation,
- analysis of technical and evaluation methods for robot personalisation,
- generating robot motions and test with real robot platform,
- integrating existing modules such as: chatbot, sentiment analyser, medication reminder, medical server to robot etc.
- filming robot motions for evaluation,
- report writing
We are looking for someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Would suit a software engineering and/or psychology postgraduate student.
If you are interested, please send your cv and cover letter to Dr Ho Seok Ahn email: email@example.com